SELLING ON AMAZON & READY TO UP YOUR GAME?
“What Products I Look For?”
“What Tools I Use And What Pitfalls I Avoid?”
I’m going to tell you a little secret. I’m in love with my Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) business.
However, as we have added other aspects to our family business, spending hours on end at local retail stores is not as appealing as it once was. Don’t get me wrong, sourcing in store is still HUGELY PROFITABLE, but it requires a little more effort.
Let me give you example:
When our son, Aiden was just a baby, I could plan his naps around the times I would be in a store. He would sleep right through the process and I could get “my work done”. As he has gotten older (and mobile), in store trips feel like I am torturing him sometimes. He wants to touch every toy, hold my phone and take the scanner from me. Those of you with small children, I’m sure you know exactly what I’m talking about.
Over the last couple of years, we have really added online sourcing as a major way we find inventory during the first 3 quarters of the year. Now, instead of planning around doctors appointments and nap times, we can find profitable inventory from the comfort of our own home! As we are spending time together watching (yet another) episode of PowerRangers, one of us can be looking for great deals online.
My favorite part of our business model is browsing around for products to sell.
NOW, I can do my browsing and shopping from my laptop and a few days later a big box of stuff shows up on my front door. That is what I call convenience! Once it arrives all I have to do is check the order, print a few labels and I’m ready to turn around and ship it off to the Amazon Warehouse, usually the same day. Everything is already packed up in the right sized boxes. You know those odd sized items you get from the store and have no idea how to ship them out once you get home? No longer a problem, because the retail store has already taken care of it. Online sourcing has been a godsend to my FBA business. It has allowed me the freedom to focus on other areas of life, while still maintaining a six-figure Amazon FBA business. I want to share it with you so you can learn the system and reap the benefits for your business, too.
Here Are Just A Few Things I Really LOVE About Sourcing Products Online
Do Your Shopping From Home
Adding a second way to source products is a great way to add more inventory and grow your FBA business.
You can work on sourcing products from your couch, your kitchen table, or your home office and still take care of the kids or an elderly parent.
If shopping at big box stores is your least favorite part of this business, skip the crowds and do most of your shopping online.
You Can Find Larger Quanities of Items
Adding the first new item to Amazon and getting it up for sale is most of the work. Adding a few more is easy and takes hardly any additional time.
Unfortunately you don’t often find a great deal on 10 pink Kitchen Aid Food Processors at your local box store. You may find 2 or 3 if you’re lucky.
Online though, you can often get 10, 20 or even 50 of the exact same item, making uploading to Amazon a breeze.
Use Cash Back & Coupon Codes to Reduce Your Cost of Goods
How would you like to add an extra $500 to your bottom line each quarter? That’s a nice extra chunk of change you can use for a fun family Vacation. I’ll show you how I use these strategies to reduce my cost of goods. As well as giving me bonus money as cash back.
Your Items Arrive in the Right Sized Boxes
It’s hard to hunt for the right box to ship those odd sized items to the Amazon warehouse. One of the best perks about sourcing online is that the company you’re buying from is taking care of that part for you. You will even find you have more boxes than you could possibly use over the course of your selling career.
Online Sourcing Is the Perfect Way To Add Inventory to Your Existing FBA Business
We’ve talked a lot about why sourcing online is a great idea. In the first lesson of this course I go into a little more detail. Here is a sneak peak:
From there we’ll move right into getting started and what you need to know before you place your first online order.
Not Selling on FBA Yet? Check out my ABC Course first to get your FBA System Up and Running. I won’t be showing you how to get that set up in this particular course. If you are all set up and ready to go, keep reading…
Ready To Figure Out Online Sourcing?
Ready to figure out Online Sourcing?
This video course is set up in easy to follow modules and I’ll walk you through each step of the way, pointing out pitfalls and sharing my best tricks of the trade.
While I can’t have you sitting with me at my kitchen table, this is the next best thing. I’ll show you exactly what you need to know and even let you watch over my shoulder while I do some sourcing at one of the biggest online shopping sites I use.
Let’s Take a Closer Look at What We’ll Be Covering in This Course
The course is broken down into four modules before we wrap things up with some frequently asked questions. Let me share just a few of the things we cover in each module.
Laying The Foundation
- How to choose stores that will be a good fit for sourcing. You don’t want to waste your time placing an order only to have it get canceled or take weeks and weeks to be fulfilled.
- Even worse, you don’t want to spend a couple of hours researching and putting together an order only to find out during the last step that there is no actual stock to buy. I’ll show you how to avoid this from the get go.
- Big retail stores spend a lot of time and money on customer research. I’ll show you how to take advantage of that extensive data and use it to find new products to source.
- Impulse buys can break your FBA business if you’re not careful… particularly when you’re shopping online. I’ll share my simple rules and ROI (Return on Investment) figures that make avoiding this a breeze.
- There are some crucial differences between sourcing products locally and sourcing them online. I’ll share how this affects our business and what we need to keep in mind when it comes to buying our stock on the web.
- Two Golden Rules that will make sure we stay profitable and make each purchase worth our time.
- We wrap this module up with some easy organization tips that will make sure your CPA stays happy come tax time.
Choosing The Right Items
- We’ll talk about going deep vs. going wide and the benefits and risks associated with each strategy. I’ll tell you what I prefer to use in what scenario.
- How quickly you need to get your money back will drive your decision on what type of item to get and in what quantity.
- I’ll show you some examples of different types of products I’ve sources and sold. You’ll see what I paid for them, how long it took me to sell them, and what my profit was.
- What’s a long term hold and how you can benefit from it.
- Important: You need to know these products that you don’t want to get into!
- Do you wonder what categories to get into and where the rankings should be for quick and easy sales? I share my personal number with you that I stick with 90% of the time.
- The Devil is in the detail… in this section I’ll share my simple mental checklist I run through before hitting the buy button.
Tools For Saving Time
- Don’t waste your time on countless tools out there made for FBA and online sourcing.
- I’ll share the tools we use personally. We find they are well worth the time and effort.
- I’ll walk through two of my favorite tools and I show you what data I pull and what I do with that information.
- We wrap things up in this module with a clever strategy for greatly improving our bottom line. Think your days of getting a bonus are gone? Think again.
- I’ll walk you through my sourcing process on the clearance section of one of my favorite online shopping sites. We’ll go through the listings one by one and I share with you what I think and what I look for in a good FBA product.
- I’ll share a sneaky little trick for determining how high my competition will be once these items are ready to sell on Amazon.
- Big box online stores can get overwhelming with hundreds of thousands of items in stock. Use these filters to take it down to just a handful of products worth researching.
- I go off on a little tangent that shows you another great way to scope out your competition.
- We walk through plenty of examples so you can get a good feel for my thought process and system. By the end of the video I have over $7000 worth of inventory in my shopping cart (and you’ll have to sign up and watch to see if I actually spent that much … Just kidding. No, I didn’t spend that much on one order, but there’s a good reason why I had that much in my cart and yes, you do have to go through the course to find out why).
It's Easy As Pie
P.S. Are you worried this is going to be complicated? Please don’t be. With the tips and tricks I’m sharing in this course, it’s easy as pie. I do most of my online shopping while I’m watching a movie or catching up on my favorite TV Shows.
Here’s What I Want You to Do Next
I’ve given you a pretty good idea of what we’ll be talking about in the ABC’s of Online Sourcing course.
Now that you’re ready to step up your game and improve your bottom line, click on the button below and sign up.
As soon as your payment goes through, you’ll have access to all four training modules along with the walk through and the FAQ sections.
Take a few minutes and start watching the videos in the first module. I promise I won’t be wasting your time with a lot of fluff. If you have about 3 hours, you can get through the whole course. Make sure you have something ready to take notes though – those 3 hours are jam packed with info you need to find profitable products online that are ready to ship to Amazon.
So go click that yellow button below right now. I look forward to seeing you on the other side and sharing what I’ve learned about Online Sourcing with you right away.
Let’s hear from a few people who have gone through the course and see what they have to say.
For anyone looking for a way to get started with online sourcing, look no further. The ABCs of Online Sourcing video course is awesome!!! As a newcomer to FBA, it was just what I was looking for. The course is very valuable in that it will jump start you right away and you will be sourcing online before you know it. As an added plus, the video quality is awesome! You nailed it with this one Jessica! Great work!Johnny Lee
This course is a great value to anyone who is just diving into sourcing online for Amazon inventory. Even though I have been using this method myself already, I still found a few nuggets I could use as well. One of my favorite things was your tools walkthrough. It is one thing to say how to use Camel Camel Camel & Keepa, but it is so much better to see them actually used and explained during the sourcing process. I also really liked the Frequently Asked Questions section. Overall, I was very happy with this course.Marsha Godwin
I Think You’re Going to Love Online Sourcing And Having Product Show Up At Your Door Step Each Week.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m new to Amazon. Is this course for me?
This course is designed with the current seller in mind. If you are truly a beginner, we offer our Amazon Boot Camp, which is designed to help new sellers lay a strong foundation for their Amazon career, and take you from starting point to landing sales and making money.
Will You Give Me Lists Of Stores To Source From?
Great Question! I truly believe in teaching you HOW to fish instead of GIVING you the fish. In this course I will give you ways to find stores on your own, but will not provide you with an actual list of stores best sourced from. The reason is, once I did that, thousands of people would be using the same list. You would be much better off, searching on your own and then having an advantage over others not willing to do the leg work.
Do I have to be making a steady income already to take this program?
Absolutely not! While this program is designed for someone who already has their Amazon business set up, it focuses on new ways to stock your inventory while spending less time away from home. In fact, spending less money and taking less time on sourcing your products may very well help you reach that steady income you have been working toward.
Will this work for international sellers?
Amazon is open to the world, and it is a great opportunity for many, many people. However, this specific course focuses on information for sellers who are located in the United States.
Who’s Behind The ABC’s of Online Sourcing?
I am the creator of the Amazon Boot Camp. I decided to create this course after helping many people get started with their Amazon FBA business. There were other courses available, but I was finding that many people were needing a very hands on approach to getting started. This is what birthed the Amazon Boot Camp.
I started selling on Amazon after getting laid off from my job and was able to replace my income, and then my husbands income as well. He left his corporate job to sell on Amazon with me. Our first full year we had almost $300,000 in sales and profited over $100,000. We have built our business in a way that we are able to work VERY part time while still bringing in a full time income.
My goal is for others to experience the same financial freedom that we have found, by having our Amazon business. I would love to partner up with you and get you into business for yourself!