I recently asked some of the students in my Amazon Boot Camp Facebook group what was the one gift they'd love to give their Amazon business for the holidays.
Now, I was thinking they might want things like a new printer, or a faster computer for listing inventory, but do you know what most of them wanted?
I had to laugh because, it's true, cash is absolutely the most important thing that a seller can have to scale their Amazon sales revenue. Sure, it's fun to get a new iPhone or the coolest barcode scanner, but that just doesn't boost your sales in the way that a ton of new inventory does.
Think about it: if you're out of money, then you can't buy new inventory. And if you aren't sending in new inventory, then your sales are going to slow.
That means that each and every time you get paid, you need to be reinvesting as much of that payout money as possible on new inventory if you're trying to grow your business to bigger and more sustainable sales numbers.
But here's the thing about getting paid by Amazon….it's never fast enough!
Those two-week payouts are really hard on sellers who need access to their money to buy new inventory. And for new sellers, it's all too easy to spend your entire two-week payout in just a day or two! So then you're stuck twiddling your thumbs for the next 12 days while your competitors are out buying more inventory (and making more money!).
And even if you're lucky enough to have access to daily Amazon payouts (like I am), it's still not instant access to your money. Amazon payments typically don't clear the bank for about 3 days.
I know how frustrating it is to run out of money (especially when you have a big Pending payment balance and it seems like Amazon is just taunting you with it!!).
So this year I teamed up with Payability, a financing company that can help you get instant access to your Amazon funds.
Payability is super easy to use and they can help you get your cash in a few different ways. I wanted to share with you all that they offer, so I asked Victoria from Payability to give you guys some more information.
She put together five different ways that Amazon sellers can use Payability to grow their profits. I hope as you read this you'll see the potential of having faster access to your funds.
Chances are, you’re all too familiar with the saying “you’ve got to spend money to make money”. Not only that, you’re likely in a constant cash flow crunch that prevents you from growing your business. After all, Amazon’s two-week payment delay makes it nearly impossible to invest in growth and increase profits.
But there's some good news: you can get daily access to your Amazon income with the help of Payability, a financing company that helps marketplace sellers maximize cash flow and achieve long-term, sustainable growth.
Payability has helped more than 2,500 marketplace sellers access their income daily and grow their businesses 2.5 times faster than their competitors. Our solutions include:
- Payability Instant Advance: Payability buys a certain amount of your future receivables (usually one month’s worth) up front and at a discount, giving you a large lump sum of cash.
- Payability Instant Access: You don’t need to be grandfathered into daily payments to get daily payments. Payability pays you your Amazon income one business day after making a sale, giving you daily cash deposits.
- Payability Seller Card: Payability gives Instant Access customers even faster access to their income, including on weekends and holidays (it can be used anywhere Visa is accepted)
This real-time access to cash could be a game-changer for your storefront’s growth. But how exactly? Check it out!
5 Ways Payability Can Help You Increase Your Profits
- Scalability & Sustainable Growth: You can turn more inventory faster and at a steady pace. In other words, you’ll be able to continuously invest in inventory and grow without breaking any sales momentum. Payability supports your business growth on multiple marketplaces. Their solutions are available on Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Tophatter, NewEgg, Etsy, Shopify and more.
- Better Leverage with Suppliers: You’ll be able to pay your suppliers early and/or upfront, giving you leverage and allowing you to get better deals on inventory. That means better margins and increased profits.
- Staying in Stock: When you can replenish your inventory in real time, you never have to worry about an Amazon stockout. When you don’t stockout, you don’t lose sales or SEO rank and can continue to sell, sell, sell.
- Beating the Competition: With access to yesterday’s sales on weekends and holidays, you’ll be able to invest in growth areas when your competitors cannot.
- Invest in Big Opportunities: Is your supplier running a flash sale on bulk inventory? Do you want to stock up on inventory and/or launch a marketing campaign to take advantage of the busy Q4 selling season? Got another big growth opportunity in your lap? With Instant Advance, you won’t miss any chances for growth.
Depending on your needs, you could opt for Instant Advance or Instant Access — or even use them together, allowing you to seize the big opportunities while also covering your daily investments and expenses. What’s more, Payability is not a loan company, which means your credit won’t be pulled (decisions are based on your sales numbers and overall business performance) and you won’t be paying interest. Instead, there are flat fees associated with each product.
If this sounds too good to be true, it’s not. In fact, Jump City Toys tripled the size of their Amazon business with Instant Access, while Gina Goldring saw a 50% increase in sales after her first Instant Advance.
To learn more about how you can have similar — or greater — success and take your profits to the next level, visit http://go.payability.com/thesellingfamily (referral link) to get a $250 sign on bonus and 50% off their typical Instant Access fee.
Thanks again to Victoria and the Payability team for sharing this information and for being generous with their special offer for readers of The Selling Family.
If you had daily access to your Amazon payouts, what would you do with the cash? Hit the stores for RA? Contact a wholesale supplier to request a discount? Let me know in the comments!
Already Selling On Amazon? Grab OurTop 5 Tools For Savvy Amazon Sellers Checklist!
Make sure you aren't missing out on any of the BEST tools for Amazon Sellers