Selling on Amazon full time is how my husband Cliff and I have been supporting our family for the last 2 years. No matter how I try to explain “what we do” to the people we know, I am often met with a blank stare. Let’s face it, making a living buying items from Target and then selling them for a profit online is a pretty unconventional way to make money.
Recently we had the opportunity to share our whole story with Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome.com. It was so nice to be able to really sit down and get down to what it actually means to sell on Amazon.com. I would like to invite you to listen to the interview and hear just how we got to where we are now, making six figures online.
Pat asked all the questions I bet you have been wanting to know!
Here are some of the questions he asked:
- What stores are you going to?
- How do you know if an item you buy is going to be profitable when you sell it on Amazon?
- Why would anyone buy something online for more than it’s being sold for at a store?
- Exactly how does this work – from the moment you buy something to the moment a person receives their item?
- How did you discover this business model, and how did you know it was going to work for you?
- Is this business model for everyone?
- How do you get started doing something like this?
- What are some of the most common mistakes, or mistakes you’ve made doing this?
- How often do you shop for stuff?
- Do you ever buy stuff that does not sell on Amazon?
- What is a typical day like for you?
- Can you share some items that you sell and how much you bought them for, and how much their going for?
- Seriously, is this really possible?
If you have been wanting to know the answers to any of these questions, or you just want to know how we got into this business in the first place, this is for you. Sit down in a comfy chair, get it loaded on your iPod while you go for a walk, or load it on Sticher while going for a ride in the car. Let’s spend the next 45 minutes together 🙂
You can download the interview on iTunes or stream it direct from here:
Once you have finished listening to the interview, I would love it if you would come back here and leave me a comment or two and let me know what you thought 🙂