You Want To Sell Toys On Amazon, But Keep Seeing “Restricted Brand” or “Restricted Category”, Right?
What if you could place a few wholesale orders and have the gates magically opened? (Hint…You can!)
One of my favorite categories to sell in on Amazon, ESPECIALLY during Q4, is Toys. Unfortunately for many new sellers, they find themselves locked out from being able to sell many of the popular toys on Amazon.
Either because they are restricted in a subcategory (confusingly called) Toys. Or, because they are restricted from specific brands like Mattel, Hasbro, Marvel and more.
Luckily, Amazon has given specific instructions on HOW to get ungated to sell in the TOY category as well as what is needed to be able to sell some of the restricted brands. I say SOME because not all of the big brands can be ungated for “regular” sellers like us.
If you are tired of seeing the red RESTRICTED banner when you scan otherwise profitable toys, then read on. Because Brittany and I have put together a training workshop that will walk you through the process of getting rid of that frustrating notice.
Getting Ungated In Toys And Popular Toy Brands Is Easier Than You May Think!
When it comes to being restricted from selling toys on Amazon, there are two main restrictions:
First, being restricted in the subcategory of Toys. I know this one is confusing because the main category of toys is not restricted. But, Amazon did a tricky thing and made a subcategory that holds a lot of toys and restricted that subcategory…And they also named it Toys. UGH! I know, frustrating.
Second, a lot of the big brands have requested that Amazon only allow approved buyers to sell their toys.
You are likely affected by BOTH of these restrictions…
Most newer (and even some veteran sellers) find themselves restricted by at least one of these blocks. Others may find just one or the other restricted in their account (lucky!)
What do you NEED to get ungated / unrestricted to sell toys on Amazon?
In order to get unrestricted from selling toys and popular toy brands on Amazon, you need 2 things.
- A CPC (Children's Product Certificate) for one of the toys you want to sell.
- An invoice from a reputable wholesaler showing an adequate amount of toys purchased from them.
Good News! We Can Help You Get BOTH Of These!
Here's What You Can Expect From This Workshop
The whole purpose of this workshop is to show you exactly how to get ungated in the Toys subcategory and some of the top restricted brands on Amazon.
After watching these videos, you will be ready to place your wholesale orders and request approval for the category and brands.
Here Is What Is Included:
- 5 step-by-step training videos, that are mobile friendly
- A spreadsheet that is updated monthly with current products you can use for ungating the top 18 requested toy brands (Fisher-Price, Mattel, Marvel, Hot Wheels & More)
- Our collection of CPCs that you can download and use for the category ungating
- Private Facebook group where you can get help if you run into any snags along the way
Introducing The Toy Ungating Workshop
In this workshop we will show you:
- The exact wholesaler we use to get ungated in popular brands on Amazon
- How to set up your wholesale account
- How to navigate the wholesale website
- Exactly where to find approved CPC's that Amazon requires to get ungated in toys
- Different buying scenarios for the top 10 requested toy brands Amazon sellers want ungated in
- How to submit your invoices to Amazon for brand approval
- How to submit your CPCs to Amazon for category approval
- What to do if Amazon rejects your request for approval
Plus, we are here to help if you get stuck at any point in the process!
We have a closed Facebook group just for students going through this process. If you get rejected or are having trouble with an order, Brittany is available to help you keep moving forward.
Thank you Brittany and Jessica! We were approved in Star Wars, Hot Wheels and Marvel yesterday!! We had pre-orders in and thought that we needed to wait for the product in hand before we applied for approval but thanks to your class we turned in the invoice with the pre-orders and were approved for all three brands in less than 24 hrs!😁Scott R
I'd like to thank Brittany and Jessica Larrew for taking out their time and energy to produce this training. I have managed to successfully get ungated in 9 brands thus far in less than an hour from the application (and I spent under $450). Training has more than paid for itself and gotten me through a personal hurdle I have been struggling with in my Amazon business. I'm beyond thrilled and even have some items that I have been storing in my closet because I did not have the approval to list. Now I do!Neila G
Ready To Get Ungated In The Toys Category And The Popular Toy Brands?
There Are A FEW Pre-Requisites To This Workshop
Before purchasing this training, I want to let you know about a few things that you need to have in order to benefit from this toy ungating training.
- You need to have a resale certificate (unless you are in a sales tax-free state) so that you can buy from our recommended wholesaler
- EIN if not a sole proprietor (for creating the wholesale account)
- Minimum of $300 available to purchase products that will be used in your ungating process (these will be resold on your account, but will not be hugely profitable or may even be a small loss)
Got These Things Covered and Ready to Start Selling Toys on Amazon? Join The Workshop Today
Get instant access to this step-by-step video workshop now for just $50
**Completely RISK-FREE! If we are not able to help you get ungated in Toys and our list of brands, we will refund the $50 paid for the workshop**
You'll Be In Great Company! Look At What These Members Had To Say
Thank you for helping us for ungating so many brands in Toys, Brittany! It has been a great training, and I am very grateful for everyone in this group.Hyun
Thanks for the training, money well spent. Even with the frustrations dealing with Amazon, you made easy.Cornelius
Thanks so much for all of your help and hard work. You’ve done so much for us all. This has been a great class for me and I’m really glad I took it.Holly